Health and Independence
Suncoast PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is a total health care solution for seniors who want to remain independent. Suncoast PACE delivers a spectrum of care to participants - with services available at the Suncoast PACE Day Center and Medical Clinic, in the community and in the home.
At Suncoast PACE you will be treated with respect, free from discrimination of any kind. We''ll provide you with easy-to-understand information, as well as someone to help make informed health care decisions. Our goal is to keep you living safely in your home or together with your family for as long as possible, maintaining your independence and quality of life.
- Daily exercises and stimulating activities
- Musical activities, painting and other sensory activities
- Hot, nutritious meals and snacks in a group setting
- Socialization and interaction with peers
- Education and guidance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Transportation to and from the PACE center as well as other medical providers
to open our brochure in PDF format.